Gasly’s name spread across literally every Formula 1 racing community after his victory at Monza at the Italian Grand Prix. Alpha Tauris driver became a Formula One hero’s day. We passed Autodromo Nazionale di Monza, but the next Italian Grand Prix is ahead! F1 FP1 is done and here are eight questions before Sunday’s racing battle.
F1 Mugello 2020 FP1
1. Will S. Vettel racing as well as possible, because he signed Aston Martin F1’s contract for the next year?
While Scuderia Ferrari F1 doesn’t feel good at last time.
2. Will C. Leclerc pass through all pressure at Mugello, or with dignity or there will be mistakes? Although Italy is the homeland for Scuderia Ferrari fans.
3. M. Verstappen has plenty of motivation to take on Lewis Hamilton’s challenge for a podium place. Does the Red Bull Racing car have enough power for it?
4. Valtteri Bottas has a chance again, despite the tactical plans, will the Mercedes AMG F1 driver take advantage of this?
5. Daniil Kvyat simply has to show himself at 1000%, because the Russian Grand Prix in Sochi is coming from 24-27 September. Can D. Kvyat overtake himself at Mugello or we will call him “Torpedo” after the race again?
6. A holy place is never empty. Will Haas F1 team make the drivers work well, or they will drive against each other?
7. C. Perez had difficulties, real moral difficulties, he is already looking for a job next year. Will he out of the race on the first lap on the Italian Grand Prix?
8. Williams’ family left F1 team just a few days ago, will we see how Williams F1 team is ahead of Ferrari, or will they just be ahead of Racing Point for one position?
Well, we will get answers to all these questions very soon, take the schedule, do not miss the live streams of Italian GP at Mugello!
FRIDAY 11th SEPTEMBER Formula 3 Practice Session 09:35 – 10:20 Formula 1 FP1 11:00 – 12:30 Formula 2 Practice Session 12:55 – 13:40 Formula 3 Qualifying Session 14:05 – 14:35 Formula 1 FP2 15:00 – 16:30 Formula 2 Qualifying Session 17:00 – 17:30
SATURDAY 12th SEPTEMBER Formula 3 First Race (21 Laps or 40 Mins) 10:25 – 11:10 Formula 1 FP3 12:00 – 13:00 Formula 1 Qualifying Session 15:00 – 16:00 FIA Formula 2 First Race (33 Laps or 60 Mins) 16:45 – 17:50
SUNDAY 13th SEPTEMBER Formula 3 Second Race (21 Laps or 40 Mins) 10:30 – 11:15 Formula 2 Second Race (23 Laps or 45 Mins) 11:55 – 12:45 Formula 1 Drivers’ Presentation 13:20 – 14:00 Formula 1 End Racism Recognition 14:53 – 14:54 Formula 1 National Anthem 14:54 – 14:56 Formula 1 Grand Prix (59 Laps or 120 Mins) 15:10 – 17:10