F1 Spanish Grand Prix results in pictures
Everyone waited for the updates and addition to speed, however, asphalt shattered all the dreams. Not everyone managed to make tires good working at Spanish Grand Prix.
There were a lot of mistakes.
Spain qualifying results
Tires overheated, didn't provide the necessary traction, F1 cars were sliding causing the tires to overheat even more.
- Brendon Hartley crashed the car on Saturday and didn't participate in the qualification, but was allowed to start by stewards' solution.
- Sergey Sirotkin was ahead of lance Stroll, but started behind because of a fine received at the last stage in Baku.
Spain race results
- Hamilton retained the lead at the race start.
- K. Magnussen was blocked by R. Grosjean, Romain's car was deployed from locked tires on the trajectory and crashed into Hulkenberg. All three dropped out of the fight.
- K.Raikkonen complained of a decrease in capacity of the power plant, he lost the pace and slowly made it to the box, out of the race.
- Esteban Ocon's car stopped on the track so the race management announced a virtual car safety mode.
- Vettel and Perez rolled into the pits, changing tires – Sebastian returned to the track by fourth, just behind Verstappen.
Daniel Ricciardo was the fastest driver at Spain GP. More interesting news on imf1fan.com