"..... I thought I was the only one. Wow, it was intensely boring. Oh my God, yes.
"We are driving at high speed, there is not a lot of action, you're just trying to bring it home, for 56 laps. Oh my God, it was long......
- Max Verstappen broke the car again (no one F1 Grand Prix had been complete without incidents during the 2018 year). And this has become a meme. However, M. Verstappen was allowed to start by stewards decision.
- Daniel Ricciardo had been leading for practice, he also won the qualification. This is the second pole in his career – the last one was also in Monaco (2016).
- This wasn't surprising, because RedBull team shows good results in city circuits conditions, for example at the GP Baku.
- Many people hoped for rain because it is difficult to overtake here, but we didn't see it. The rain started several times before Monaco F1 race, but the conditions were the same.
- F. Alonso stopped on the track cause of problems with the airbox (53 laps).
- C. Leclerc was crashed into B. Hartley, both drivers dropped out of the fight.
- Daniel Ricciardo won the Monaco Grand Prix.
What was interesting?