2018 Chinese Grand Prix results in picturesEveryone is always looking forward to Chinese Grand Prix. Racing here being with an unpredictable ending. The weather conditions are changeable. Moreover, unique Motorsport fans are here.
2018 Chinese Grand Prix Qualification
- Scuderia Ferrari Team with S.Vettel was 100% sure of success on Shanghai race track after the victory in Australia and at Bahrain Grand Prix.
- Valtteri Bottas was ahead of Lewis Hamilton.
- Hamilton didn't finish the quick lap and went to the pits. His last attempt shows half-second isn't enough to win back.
- D. Ricciardo's car was crashed and had been recovering during F1 qualifying.
- Pirelli decided to provide teams with not all tire compositions, and SuperSoft wasn't available.
2018 Chinese Grand Prix race
- Sunday's weather has changed. So the sun was shining, air and asphalt's temperature rose. This was influenced by tires.
- S. Vettel kept the lead, and Bottas was ahead of Raikkonen. Verstappen overtook Hamilton and Raikkonen on softer tires.
- In Red Bull Racing Team served two drivers in a row without a hitch.
- Raikkonen on the starting tires was leading but began to losing speed, behind the Bottas.
- Bottas ahead of Raikkonen, who immediately missed and Vettel (27th. lap).
- Sebastian tried to attack from Valtteri, but he was able to break away.
The fastest in Chinese Grand Prix race was Daniel Ricciardo, as a driver of the day too.